1. I cannot hear the interpreter?
*** Please install the latest (free) version of Zoom before the event starts. Enable the language you want to hear through the interpretation icon (a globe on the bottom right of the screen) and then click ‘mute original audio’. In some versions, you must first click the three dots (…) on zoom to access Interpretation.
Interpretation will not work on the web based platform: please download zoom onto your computer.
- English: Please click on the globe icon in the menu at the bottom of your screen
- Español: Pinche en el icono con forma de globo terráqueo en el menú que aparece en la parte inferior de la pantalla
- Português: Por favor, clique no ícone com forma de globo terrestre no menu na parte inferior de sua tela
- Française: Veuillez cliquer sur l’icône du globe terrestre dans le menu en bas de votre écran et sélectionnez votre langue
2. Can I watch the event again or share it with my friends after?
You can hit SUBSCRIBE on Youtube and click the little bell icon next to it to find out when we put up recordings after the event – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMNmU3mvFT8pLROw0y2f8ZQ/videos. We wont be able to share them all as some will include participants who haven’t given permission for recordings to be shared, but we will share a lot on there! During the event, we will be livestreaming some sessions on facebook too – like us on facebook to see these (they will stay on facebook after the livestream) – https://www.facebook.com/cop26coalition. We will try to get some of the recordings subtitled after the event but we cannot guarantee this.
4. How do I get in touch if I have any accessibility needs?
Please email cop26-accessibility[email protected]
5. How can I continue the discussion after the event
You can join the discussion on Slack:
5. Where can I find the zoom links?
If you have already registered: please check your emails. All of the public links have now been posted on our Online Programme, but some event links will be emailed to you directly for security reasons.
… For any other questions please get in touch at [email protected]